SKIP AHEAD TO
What is a personal workspace?
Personal workspaces allow freelancers, contractors, or any other type of individual that wants to use their personal email address, one that is managed by a free email provider (i.e., gmail.com, yahoo.com), to set up an account with TrueNxus.
A personal workspace functions the exact same as an organization, except for two differences:
- you are the only Account Administrator, and
- all invited users are treated as Guests
People in your personal workspace
There are two types of people within your organization
- Account Administrators
An Account Administrator in a personal workspace is a person who manages billing for a set of registered users (i.e., Guests). That is, they are responsible for paying for access to TrueNxus. Unlike organizations, Members cannot be added in personal workspaces. However, from an invoicing stand-point, they will appear as members.
Account Administrators can do the following:
- Create projects
- Create teams
- Create tasks
- View all public projects
- View all public teams
- View all organization Members
- View all organization Guests
Guests are clients, contractors, consultants, lawyers, or any other third party that does not share an email address with you. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org is considered a Guest, because the @gmail.com domain does not match the @company.com domain. Guests cannot join an organization without being invited.
Guests have limited access and can only:
- Create tasks
- View public and private projects they are assigned to
- View public and private teams they are assigned to
- View organizational Members they work with on a project or team
- View organizational Guests they work with on a project or team